
Yildiz remains Arsenal target after Juventus swap approach
Quick summary
Arsenal retain their interest in Juventus attacker Kenan Yildiz, with Juventus reportedly open to a player-swap deal rather than a straight cash transfer.
Full article
Attributed to original sourceArsenal made an informal approach to Juventus this window for Kenan Yildiz, offering Gabriel Martinelli plus a cash payment for the Turkey international.
According to HandofArsenal on X , Yildiz remains a target for the club going forward, with the Emirates hierarchy still rating him as the profile they want on the left after Vinicius Junior snubbed the Gunners to sign a new deal with Real Madrid earlier in the summer.
Arsenal have pursued Yildiz before, and the interest has not cooled despite Juventus repeatedly signalling he is untouchable.
PERTH, AUSTRALIA – AUGUST 11: He controls the ball against Tommaso Cassandro of Palermo FC during the match between Juventus and Palermo at HBF Park on August 11, 2026 in Perth, Australia. (Photo by Paul Kane/Getty Images) Spalletti rules out any Yildiz sale as Juventus snub Arsenal enquiries Spalletti addressed the speculation on Saturday and left no room in it. “I experience it calmly because the player is Yildiz,” the Juventus coach said.
“From my point of view, it’s simple, they can offer whatever they want.” He added that he intends to field the Turkish international this season, and that the player is not the type to force a move.
Yildiz wears the No 10 in Turin and signed a new long-term contract earlier this year, tying him to a club that has built its rebuild around him. Any Arsenal move would need Juventus to change a position they have held all summer, with the window shutting in a week’s time.
Mikel was direct with Martinelli about his squad status hence player stance change in being open to clubs outside top 5 leagues.
Arsenal had informally offered Gabi to Juve for Kenan + money who remains a future target.
Arsenal remain active for the right player. Read below https://t.co/F5cPcawlAJ
— HandofArsenal (@HandofArsenal) August 23, 2026
Source attribution: this article content is based on the linked publisher feed/source. Chance adds independent soccer context, impact analysis, entity links, and related news.
What happened
Arsenal's long-standing interest in Kenan Yildiz has not faded, according to reports from Italy. Juventus are said to be willing to consider a swap deal involving Arsenal players rather than demanding a full cash fee for the 20-year-old Turkish international. The approach suggests Juventus are resigned to losing Yildiz if the right structure is presented, while Arsenal continue to view him as a key attacking target. No agreement has been reached, but talks are expected to continue in the next transfer window.
Chance analysis
Yildiz has emerged as one of the most coveted young attackers in Europe, blending creativity, dribbling and end product in a way few players his age manage. Arsenal's persistence signals they see him as a long-term building block rather than a luxury addition, and Juventus's openness to a swap suggests they are preparing for life after the Turkish star. The structure of any deal — players going the other way — could shape Arsenal's own squad planning in midfield or defense.
Arsenal would gain a high-upside attacking option if a deal is completed, while Juventus would lose a core creative player and receive squad reinforcement in return.